Welcome to TechInfoDepot
What's new on InfoDept Wiki
Welcome to the TechInfoDept Wiki, Created by DarkShadow.
If you have something you would like added to a protected page, click on discussion then edit and type in the information there. I will get to it as soon as I can.
Hopefully the new server is fast enough.
Check out the recent activity.
About InfoDepot Wiki
Looking for information on a specific router, access point or NIC? Try Hardware Specific.
This site is a black-whole for technology information.
This started out as a private wiki for my own reference. So I decided to share all that I have found.
Use the information in this Wiki as is. I am not responsible for what you do to your equipment.
What's been going on at TechInfoDepot?
Hey, you! YEAH, YOU. You're needed in the discussion page
The Community page is where you vote for next week's Featured Article, which, in all subsequent voting, will be from a list of user-nominated articles, unless otherwise decided.
Anyone in the community's welcome to join. if you have any questions refer to the active admins here.
If you are interested in contributing to the TechInfoDepot Wiki, create an account.
To learn how to start editing today, visit the quick guide to editing. It's quite simple, and free!
To create a new article about something related to technology you want to start working on, enter the name of the page you want to create in the search box above and click "go" to create or start editing if the article already exists.
If the article you entered and tried to create is already created, feel free to edit that article instead. Edit as many articles as you want! If you don't know what to edit, click here to find one at random.
Did You Know
11 Jan 2014 - DD-WRT Official [Release] r23320
18 Dec 2013 - DD-WRT Official [Release] r23138
12 Dec 2013 - DD-WRT Official [Release] r23082
06 Dec 2013 - kong [Release] K3-AC-Arm/r23040
06 Dec 2013 - kong [Release] K3-AC/23040
03 Dec 2013 - kong [Release] K3-AC-Arm/r23020
03 Dec 2013 - kong [Release] K3-AC/23020
01 Dec 2013 - shibby [Release] K26RT-AC/115-PL
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Concurrent Dual-Band Transmissions for Strong Signal Strength and Ultra-Fast Connection Rates up to 900Mbps
- ASUS AiCloud service: Access, stream, share, sync – all on the go with unlimited storage expansion!
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports for the Fastest, Most Reliable Internet Performance
- Download Master for Wireless Data Storage and Access to Router-Connected USB Storage Devices
- Expanded Wireless Coverage with Detachable High-Powered Antennas
- File Sharing, Printer Sharing, and 3G Sharing via Two Multi-Functional Built-in USB Ports
- ASUSWRT Dashboard UI for Easy Setup, Signal Monitoring, and Network Application Control
Which skin does this wiki look best?
Please vote below.
7 votes have been cast since the poll was created on 04:31, 5 July 2013.